Monday, August 9, 2010

alone.

I am just now discovering that some things are better when you're alone. But, then there are things like singing Queen songs in your family room during commercials between Craig Ferguson episodes. When feeling alone, I usually put in a cd or play some Modest Mouse to help me. But sometimes feeling alone is the best thing that could ever happen. So, my question for whoever reads this is : what do you do when feeling alone? Now, keep in mind that there's a difference between being alone and being lonely. Well, happy writing (:

1 comment:

  1. My only alone time is, as you mentioned, during Craig Ferguson. Sometimes during the commercials, I'll look through the ondemand menu to see what I can watch the next day. Sometimes I text people, or I read the book next to my couch. Being alone is kind of one of my least favorite things in life, so as long as it only lasts a few minutes at a time, I'm good. That's why I always like to be texting someone. Because you can be alone and still have someone keeping you company. That's one of my favorite parts of our new technology.

    ReplyDelete