Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 1, 2010 ; 11:57pm ; Summertime.

Oh, how easy it would be to write all the clichés right now. Today was the last day of school and everyone is excited about summer. Hell, I'm even listening to "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World. Super positive. I could say things like, "Oh my gosh! Summer is here!" or, the more teenage-friendly, "OMG!!! Summerrr 10!!!", but I'm not like that. Personally, I can't wait for fall. Even though I have a summer birthday and I like warmth. But does that really matter? No. I'd much rather stomp on crunchy leaves than attempt at a tan. So, screw summer. - Courtney Jayel

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season too, but if we love fall, that means we have to embrace every season. Fall wouldn't be so special if it was fall year round. So, I've learned to love summer for the mere fact that it brings us back to fall each year.

    ReplyDelete