Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9,2010 ; 12:50am ; Appearances.

Well, I have finally decided I'm fully content with my appearance. Now that I know my natural side bangs part and a little Burt's Bees lip balm never hurts in the Looks Department. It's actually kind of weird that I'm discovering this now, since I'm about to get a completely new hairstyle and I'll probably be changing myself quite a bit. More towards the person I want to be. But it's still bad timing, huh? Well, I guess I've always been like that. It's just great to finally call myself beautiful. It feels amazing (:

-Courtney Jayel

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and a different hairstyle will not change that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're finally seeing what everyone else always has. Well, everyone who matters anyways. :) <3

    ReplyDelete